A statement piece of inspired design, this sensational 19m waterfront home delivers luxury living in one of the Coast's premium locations. This superb family residence has been cleverly transformed for a premium living experience that offers multiple living areas with high ceilings, a stunning two-level floorplan and breathtaking water views. Owners have spared no expense to create this luxury oasis which not only encapsulates Gold Coast living at its finest but, is surely destined to become a benchmark of excellence in Runaway Bay.
- Grand master bedroom showcasing gorgeous water views, large his & hers walk in robes & access to outdoor balcony.
- Ensuite offers floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops, double vanity, frameless mirror & large rain shower.
- Queen sized bedroom 2 with water views, balcony, plantation shutters, mirrored built ins & access to main bathroom.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 Queen sized with mirrored built ins, plantation shutters & ceiling fans
Well positioned main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & double vanity.
- Downstairs 5th Bedroom with large built in robes & access to bathroom.
- Chefs dream kitchen with 3m x 1m stone island bench tops with 40mm waterfall, 900mm freestanding gas cooktop & rangehood, plumbed fridge cavity, double undermount sink, soft close drawers, ample cupboard space and topped off with beautiful views of canal.
- Breathtakingly spacious open plan living & dining areas with 9ft high ceilings offering water views and access out to entertaining area.
- 10ft ceiling heights in formal lounge/ media room at front of property with views of private front garden.
- Large front porch which leads towards 2400mm timber French front doors that opens to grand foyer entrance.
- Wide staircase with stainless steel balustrades & recently painted inside & out around entire property.
- Ducted air-conditioning, split systems & ceiling fans throughout property and vacuum maid.
- Security system, intercom & LG surround sound speaker system.
- Sensational outdoor undercover entertaining area boasting multiple sitting areas, blinds and long canal views.
- Fully tiled inground pool with clever glass fencing to create sense of open plan entertaining.
- Pontoon, water tank & great side access down both sides of property.
- Double automatic garage with built in storage and further off-street secure parking for another two vehicles or parking of motor home.
- Low maintenance gardens, Private front yard, 701m2 block.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer and netball clubs, Library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.